1. We take your privacy seriously and will comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended) in using any personal data we collect from you.
2. The following applies to any information you provide to us, for example, during the registration process to become a Registered Member.
2.1 You authorise us to use, store or otherwise process any personal information which relates to and identifies you, including but not limited to your name, address and email address (“Personal Information”), to the extent reasonably necessary to provide the services which are available through our website by us, our partners, successors, suppliers, sub-contractors and other third parties.
2.2 You authorise us to use, store or otherwise process your Personal Information in particular for the following purposes:
2.2.1 for market, customer, product and website assessment and analysis to enable us to review, develop and improve our services and provide you and other users with relevant information about our services, such as through newsletters;
2.2.2 to share with and sell to our partners, suppliers, associates, sub-contractors or other third parties for marketing purposes. We or our partners may contact you by email or in any other ways you have communicated to us with offers of goods and services or information that may be of interest to you and news updates about our or our partners’ activities. You can stop receiving this information at any time by clicking on the “feedback” link or by emailing email@example.com, giving your email address and details of the information you no longer wish to receive. You can stop receiving the newsletter by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link; and
2.2.3 if you are a Registered Member, your name, address, and other requested personal details for use in your online profile.
3. You must ensure that the Personal Information you provide is accurate and complete and that all registration details (where applicable) contain your correct name, address and other requested details.
4. If you would like to review or modify any part of your Personal Information then you should e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. We may disclose some or all of the information collected from you if required to do so by law or other legally binding obligation.
a "Browser" is a program used to search for and display web pages;
an "Internet Protocol address" is a technical standard which allows data to be transmitted between two devices;
a "Webserver" delivers web pages to a computer, in response to a request from a Browser.